ShaperSpeaks

Welcome to ShaperSpeaks, where we empower through Music, Movement, and Media!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Mentor: The Reason You Are

 I have been thinking I should try blogging for a while now.  Well... here goes! What would I blog about, but what I know and love..helping people. Those of you out there that read these (if anyone) try to keep me writing just in case I slack off by following me on twittter or facebook. 
Throughout a child’s life values created early in, can serve as either a help or hindrance no matter where they are in their development.  Whether they’re living in suburbia or surviving in public housing, a student’s values help shape decisions they will make for the rest of their lives. Our goal as a mentors, teachers, and even parent is to help "shape" these values. 
                                                 twitter page -------- @shaperspeaks

No comments:

Post a Comment