ShaperSpeaks

Welcome to ShaperSpeaks, where we empower through Music, Movement, and Media!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The "Eye of the Mentor: Hip to the Game"


 
Join me and take a deeper look at the lives of your students that are navigating the influences of youth culture!
 
Get my book, "The Eye of the Mentor: Hip to the Game"

 
                 Dive in to each chapter and quickly learn to be a better advocate for high risk students and to teach them to set and reach the personal goals noone may be supporting them in.
 
Let me Inspire Your Students To Overcome What's Causing Them to Fail and to... 

 "Live Chosen!"

 At the beginning of any Shaper course, program, or presentation you may hear the same mantra. Its a self-affirmation statement that I personally use whenever I feel myself doubting my abilities to overcome obstacles and barriers. 

"You've been CHOSEN for a greater purpose; destined to live beyond measure, designed to be more then a conqueror. Everyday is your opportunity to live your best life now! So what are you waiting on?"
This is the belief we stand on for each of our Shaper student programs. All students, young and old, have the potential to do great things. As mentors, teachers, parents, counselors, and life coaches our job is to help them get there. I believe one way to do that is by helping all of us to understand that we have been made; and even CHOSEN to be great!

Show the world you Live Chosen by purchasing your own, Chosen T-Shirt today!



No comments:

Post a Comment